Skellon Events & Production
Skellon Events & Productions is a family wedding and event planning company that is based in the beautiful North Wales region. With an extensive knowledge and passion in event planning in addition to great links with the best venues and local suppliers, they are geared up to provide you with an experience that will last for a lifetime.
Led by dedicated director Katie, the business has a passion for planning at its core. Having been an avid creator of to-do lists and spreadsheets for as long as she can remember, and after designing her own wedding and weddings of friends and family from top to bottom, she decided to turn her passion into a career.
The Skellon Service:
Picture this, you spend months, even years planning your ideal day. Family and friends travel far and wide in the pursuit of sharing your day and it truly is wonderful but 12 hours later, it’s over.
People return home, venues are stripped and prepped ready for the next bridal party and you can be left feeling deflated. That’s where Skellon Events & Productions come in.
IF YOU CAN DREAM IT, WE CAN PROVIDE IT. WE REALLY BELIEVE IN THE IMPORTANCE OF EMBRACING YOUR PERSONALITIES TO CREATE AN ORIGINAL AND UNIQUE EVENT, JUST BE YOU.
Who wouldn’t love to stretch their dream celebration over a few more days? After all, it is the biggest event of your life.
Skellon’s typical wedding weekend package includes everything you could possibly need to make it extra special, and connect you with those closest.
– Luxury accommodation choices from 5-star hotels, cottages with personal heated pools, to glamping under the stars.
– Arrival cocktail hour in a stunning setting of your choosing.
– A pre wedding sit-down luxury meal with family and friends on arrival with finest local cuisine and wine handpicked by our experts.
– A male/female break off day involving our amazing adventure facilities such as Surf Snowdonia.
– A bespoke styled wedding right down to the smallest of details, in a stunning venue of your choice.
– Breath-taking scenery and surroundings to just stop and spend time with each other and realise how perfect everything has been.
– A family post wedding brunch or BBQ entertained by exceptionally talented singers and musicians.
No Blue Print:
Far too often are weddings tailored to the desires of family members or old traditions.
At Skellon, they really believe in the importance of embracing a bride and groom’s personalities to create an original and unique wedding.
That means that everything from the décor to the dancing will be bespoke to you as a couple, in fact, their motto is 'Just be You'.
WE WILL ASSIST YOU IN MAKING THE DAY EVERY BIT YOUR OWN AND HELP YOU BRING YOUR VISION TO LIFE, AND IF THAT MEANS THE GROOM WEARING HIS NIKE AIR MAX 97/1 SEAN WOTHERSPOON'S OR A RODEO BULL FOR THE GUESTS, THEN SO BE IT!
Why North Wales?
Katie is on a mission to rebrand North Wales as she believes there is so much more to it than meets the eye.
From hidden 5-star accommodations, adrenalin adventure activities and locally grown cuisine that promises to delight – her neck of the woods is packed with wonderful wedding draws that she hopes will capture the hearts of her clients.
If you’d like to have a wonderful wedding weekender in wales, don’t hesitate to reach out to Katie and her team now.
Skellon Events & Production