From the hire of a unique, historic, venue right through to your choice of wedding breakfast and bubbles for your guests, you could WIN a complete wedding package with The Common Room.
The Common Room is a spectacular heritage venue right in the centre of Newcastle upon Tyne.
It’s an elegant setting for an unforgettable wedding – steeped in a rich history, this grand building has stood in the heart of the city since the late 1800s.
Formerly known as The Mining Institute, the venue has undergone a two-year renovation and re-opens later this year.
Enter our competition and you could win an entire wedding package, WORTH MORE THAN £5,000, including:
· Use of the exquisite Wood Hall, with its large stained glass windows and elegant surroundings, for the ceremony, dinner and evening celebration
· Exclusive use of the Stephenson Room for your drinks reception
Catering (for 50 daytime guests and up to 80 evening guests)
· Wedding tasting for the lucky couple
· Three course meal or equivalent; choose from fine dining, sharing platters or an elegant buffet, including tea, coffee and petit fours
· Two glasses of wine per guest, with a choice of red and white available
· Glass of prosecco/bottle of beer for drinks reception
· Glass of prosecco for the toast
· Late night bites for up to 80 at the evening reception
· PA system for music and speeches
· Dancefloor for evening party
· Dedicated wedding coordinator
· Chairs and large round tables with floor length white linen and white linen napkins
· All cutlery, crockery and glassware
· Sweet treat favours for each guest
Just complete the entry form below to be in with a chance of winning a wedding package from The Common Room.
Terms and conditions apply. Enter by 15 March 2020, 11:59pm. Read the full terms and conditions here.
Keep an eye on our competions pages to see how you could WIN your dream wedding.