Have you had to postpone your wedding due to the current pandemic circumstances?
As well as providing daily inspirational posts and support for the wedding insustry as a whole at this difficult time, we are running some amazing uplifting competitions for those affected. This one is no exception – winner announced on 12th May!
Here at Belle Bridal we have teamed up with Joshua James Jewellery to bring you some joy and launch our wedding jewellery competition.
One lucky bride or groom-to-be will be selected to choose two options from this fantastic four:
1. Shaun Leane Sterling Silver Arc Cufflinks worth £295.00
2. NordGreen Pioneer Gunmetal & Black Rubber Watch worth £209.00
3. ChloBo Confetti Falls Collection Necklace and Bracelets worth over £250.00
4. Joshua James CZ Marquise Collection Necklace, Bracelet and Earrings worth over £290.00
Joshua James is the perfect choice for a modern wedding, with collections that effortlessly combine elegance and edge.
Joshua James provides pieces from brands such as Thomas Sabo and Shaun Leane (the expert designer behind Princess Beatrice’s engagement ring!), ensuring there is something for everyone.
From gorgeous wedding rings to the perfect bridal necklace, the ranges are as diverse as they are stunningly beautiful.
To enter, please complete the form below:
Terms and Conditions:
– Not open to any Belle Bridal or Joshua James representatives
– The winner will be selected at random on 12th May 2020
– The winner must be a bride or groom-to-be that has had to postpone their wedding
– Upon winning, you will be required to provide evidence of the wedding postponement
– The winner will be announced on our Facebook and Instagram pages, so please do follow Belle Bridal on both.
– The winner will be contacted on social media within 3 days to choose their prize, if we do not hear back from them within 1 week then an alternate winner will be chosen
– Standard competition T&C’s apply
– The winner MUST be aged 18+
– Prize is non-transferable and has no cash value.
To check out our future competitions, click here!