For delectable wedding dining with a little something for everyone, nothing comes close to Baba Ganoush.
These award-winning bespoke wedding caterers have been serving events in and around the North of England for the best part of five years, feeding guests with quality food designed to delight.
See it in action…
Tailored to your Tastes
Whether you’re after a fantastical Yorkshire-inspired feast or some dainty canapés fit for kings and queens, at the heart of any great wedding is food, glorious food.
That’s why you can expect even the most discerning of guests to be blown away by the quality of produce on offer with Baba Ganoush, using fresh, seasonal and locally-sourced ingredients wherever possible to deliver the highest quality of dishes – no matter how big the occasion.
From intimate to epic, rustic to formal, these family-run caterers pride themselves on being able to create bespoke menus for weddings of all sizes.
All The Options
Their huge range of menus have everything you could imagine, such as:
– Canapés, including everything from mini toad in the holes to chorizo, black pudding and ‘quail’ egg stacks
– Afternoon teas with finger sandwiches, scones, desserts and teas and coffees
– Rustic-style charcuterie grazing boards
– Light buffet-style lunches and BBQs
– Three-course fine dining options
– Yorkshire roast dinners and pie and mash
All menus have vegan, gluten and dairy-free options available on request.
One thing’s for certain, your guests will never go hungry.
Their grazing feasts with foliage and rustic set up. Tuck into artisanal breads, crackers, chutneys, cured meats, fresh salads and more cheese than you could dream of. It doesn’t get any cheddar than that.
But it’s not just the fabulous fodder on offer. Included in their cost per head are a range of additional services:
- Catering Event Coordinator to assist you with all catering plans
- Dedicated Head Chef & Chef Team on the day
- Uniformed Waiting Staff
- Silver Cutlery & White crockery *coloured cutlery and crockery at additional cost
- Complementary menu tasting for up to 4 guests
- £300.00 + VAT Standard Set Up Fee (Covers us coming and setting up kitchen, equipment hire and test. Some dishes may require a higher level of kitchen set up so this would need to be discussed at point of menu selection)
- White Linen Napkin – £1.00 + VAT per napkin
- Linen Tablecloth – £12.50 + VAT per cloth *all sizes and quantities must be specified.
Try Before You Buy
The really special thing about Baba Ganoush is that they are completely dedicated to the customer at hand.
This means that after you’ve booked and paid the deposit, they invite you to a private, free tasting session for you and up to three guests, allowing you to sample their extensive menus and decide what you would like for your big day.
After this, three months prior to your wedding, the team will offer a ‘helping hand’ appointment to catch up and go through final details such as guest numbers, timings, menu choices and dietary requirements.
You’ll receive a draft copy of your action plan, assuring you everything is in place and that your dream wedding spread is a reality.
What’s more, their office has an open-door policy and always has coffee and cake on the go. Mind if we join you?
To begin planning your dream wedding feast, get in touch with the Baba team now. You won’t regret it!