Ahead of our Love&Luxe wedding event we’re taking a moment to shine a light on Wynyard Hall, one of the most sought after North East wedding venues…
With historical charm and timeless elegance, Wynyard Hall is truly the most captivating wedding venue in the North East. Surrounded by beautiful landscapes and enchanting buildings it’s no wonder why it is one of the most desired wedding venues in the North East. Still not convinced? Here’s 10 more reasons Wynyard Hall could be your dream wedding venue…
The Perfect 10
1. Wynyard Hall is surrounded by 150 acres of uninterrupted historic parkland. The venue is also home to a glorious Walled Garden with 3,000 roses, which provides perfect photo opportunities, no flower wall required.
2. Its state rooms have many of their original period features – stained glass windows, ornate hand-painted ceilings, inlaid marble…
3. Wynyard Hall is one of the few venues with its own on-site chapel, licensed for religious ceremonies, eliminating all the stresses of moving from venue to venue.
4. Wynyard has an award-winning lakeside spa (awarded ‘Best for Outdoor Space’ by the Good Spa Guide) that offers pre-wedding treatments and bridal make-up packages ensuring you have that desired pre wedding glow.
5. Its exquisite menus are crafted from produce, grown on-site in its Edible Garden – plot to plate. Couples can choose from a selection of set menus, or Wynyard’s renowned chefs can create something bespoke. Wynyard also have a wine cellar providing every dish with the perfect accompaniment.
6. Each of Wynyard’s luxury bedrooms is of a bespoke design offering king-size beds, ensuite bathrooms and luxury dressing robes, slippers and complimentary Temple Spa toiletries.
7. Extend your experience with spa days, clay pigeon shooting, afternoon tea or a rehearsal dinner. Or why not make the most of the stunning surroundings and take a stroll around the picturesque gardens Wynyard has to offer.
8. At Wynyard Hall each couple has a dedicated wedding coordinator, who is on-hand to assist you from the moment of booking to the day itself. The team here pay the finest attention to detail and go above and beyond.
9. Every hour should be a happy hour on your big day. Wynyard Hall’s Chief Mixologist can ensure this and more with a signature cocktail for your wedding.
10. Exclusive use of the venue is available.
Words Of WOW
“Thank you so much for your well wishes and for the fantastic help and support you gave throughout. It was a pleasure to work with you so thank you. Everything and everyone working on the day of the wedding was absolutely fantastic, the food was amazing and everything went exactly how I imagined it. Wish we were getting ready to do it all again. The staff working were so friendly, polite and helpful. All my guests commented on what a fantastic venue we had and how it was the best wedding they’d ever been to!” Kimberley and Paul Johnson.
Save The Date
Our iconic Love&Luxe show is coming to Wynyard Hall on Sunday 21st January. There will be more than 80 exhibitors in the amazing Grand Marquee. We will also be showcasing all the bridal trends of 2018 in our Fashionista Bridal Catwalk, plus so much more. For more information or to register for a goody bag visit www.weddingwondershow.co.uk.
Words by Alex Willingham