Ahead of our amazing Love&Luxe Wedding Show this Sunday at Wynyard Hall (if you bridal babes haven’t got your tickets yet, you can register here) we wanted to give you a few details about the great location.
The hotly anticipated Love&Luxe Wedding show will take place in the iconic Grand Marquee where future-weds will find more than 80 of the best wedding creatives.
Brides can expect a Bridal Catwalk showcasing 2019 wedding gowns. There will also be a VIP area, oodles of bridal styling, live entertainment, a floral art area featuring a selfie booth, a Prosecco bar and so much more.
The Perfect Ten
We at Belle Bridal want to share Wynyard Hall’s perfect ten status with you ahead of the Love&Luxe Wedding show. So what’s so great about Wynyard Hall?
From the moment you step foot on the grounds of Wynyard Hall, you know that you are at one of the North East’s popular wedding venues.
1. Situated in the North East’s Tees Valley, Wynyard Hall is surrounded by 150 hills of stunning and scenic parkland making it perfect for posed or candid photos on your special day.
2. Make no mistake that the interior of the hall is just as picturesque. From stained glass mirrors to inlaid marble, it is the perfect place for a classic wedding.
3. There’s also an option to marry in a religious ceremony in the on-site chapel.
4. Every couple is guaranteed a wedding coordinator as soon as you book to ensure that your wedding goes ahead as smoothly as it should.
5. Every bride wants to be photo-ready which is why the hall offers an array of bridal beauty treatments so that you are looking your best for the big day. In the spa, you can have a relaxing massage, facial, manicure and pedicure. There is also a salon offering skin rejuvenation treatments. But, arguably most importantly, experts have your wedding day make-up sorted – for you and for the full bridal party. Choices of packages are available.
6. You can even extend your wedding celebrations over a couple of days and enjoy some relaxing time in the spa, go for afternoon tea or even take on a spot of clay pigeon shooting. Whatever takes your fancy.
7. The hotel has 19 bespoke bedrooms and six cottages with hot tubs all on the grounds. No matter what you opt for there is always the stunning view of the lake and grassland.
8. Luxurious menus are available for weddings with food made from the on-site Edible Garden or locally sourced. There are options to choose from set menus or for something more bespoke.
9. The Hall’s mixologist can create a signature cocktail exclusively for you.
10. Exclusive use of the venue is available.
Get Your Tickets Before It’s Too Late
Bridal babes, get your ticket to the hottest bridal show in town here.
Phone: 01740 644811
Address: Wynyard, Tees Valley, TS22 5NF
Words by Faye Dixon.