No wedding would be complete without a touch of confetti and Shropshire Petals are offering ‘the confetti shot’ – guaranteed to be the most natural confetti for your wedding day.
Confetti bars are 100% natural, biodegradable and available in variety of colours and petal types. You can even make your confetti shot extra special by letting your guests choose the confetti with a confetti bar. Not only will you have a fun confetti shot, you will be providing your guests with entertainment after the ceremony.
Choose form a wide range of petal colours (from pinks to blue, yellows to reds, there will be a colour to suit all!) You can also decide whether you want to match or contract your wedding theme to make your confetti moment magical – it’s truly up to you!
Here’s how to make your own confetti bar:
- Choose a range of containers to display your confetti in. You can use Kilner jars, vases, buckets, vintage boxes, anything you like to suit your style and wedding.
- Choose individual colours of natural petal confetti that will look fantastic together when thrown by your guests. You can order free samples of the colours to trial before the big day.
- Place each individual colour or mix in your chosen containers and put them in a prominent position where you will be having your confetti moment. Delegate a member of the bridal party to do this.
- Before your big day, make a sign to place next to or on your containers to explain to your guests what they needs to do.
- Let guests pick and mix confetti from the confetti jar and enjoy your magical confetti moment!
For more information and inspiration, visit www.shropshirepetals.com.