Ellingham hall is a privately owned venue set in eight stunning acres of Northumbrian countryside. The Estate includes the elegant country house, seven luxury cottages and extensive gardens for a unique and entirely exclusive two-night wedding experience to remember.
The venue excels with its period charm interwoven with modern day luxury. From high ceilings and underground games rooms, to architectural periodic features and a show stopping staircase – the perfect choice for a seriously wow-factor wedding with all the boutique hotel details.
With luscious lawns, peaceful streams, mini waterfalls and enchanted Woodlands, Ellingham has no shortage of breathtakingly beautiful outdoor spaces. To help you maximise the grounds on your big day, the venue also offers the use of rooftop terraces, a drinks reception patio, outdoor ceremonies and our much loved adventure treehouses.
With Hall hire sleeping 33 people, or Estate hire sleeping 69 guests, couples are given an opportunity to enjoy time with their nearest and dearest both on the big day and the night before.
· Exclusive use of the Hall and grounds, including all 18 beautiful presented bedrooms in the main hall for a two-night wedding celebration (33 guests)
· Express check-in from 4pm the night prior to your wedding
· Evening food for Hall guests and a fully staffed bar the night prior to the wedding
· Grab and go breakfast for all guests on the morning of the wedding
· Dedicated time to allow you to decorate the venue the day prior to your wedding
· Private access to our underground games room
· Late morning check-out at 11am on day of departure
· An experienced and award-winning wedding events team to help coordinate your day
You can also upgrade to the Estate package including all of the above and our seven luxury cottages sleeping 69 people for your two-day celebrations
Should you wish to explore, we’re lucky enough to be a mere stone’s throw from some of the most beautiful, natural coastline in the world and some of the finest heritage sites in the country. We’re also just a couple of miles off the A1 and 40 miles from Newcastle International Airport. Simply email our team to arrange an appointment on firstname.lastname@example.org