The Devonshire Arms is the perfect country house venue for your dream wedding. Set within the Duke and Duchess of Devonshire’s Bolton Abbey Estate, the hotel sits amidst 30,000 acres of natural beauty, courtesy of the Yorkshire Dales National Park.
The hotel exudes quintessential country house charm and character with cosy open fires and luxurious four-poster beds.
Your wedding day is all about you and at The Devonshire Arms we aim to exceed all of your expectations for your dream day. From the formal to the relaxed, we are happy to discuss your more specific requirements to tailor the day to you.
In order to ensure everything runs smoothly, your personal wedding co-ordinator will be on hand to assist from the very first enquiry through to the big day itself. On the day our operations team will ensure that everything is taken care of.
We can accommodate wedding celebrations from 2 to 90 day guests and evening receptions for up to 130. If your day guest list exceeds 100, our grounds are the perfect place to accommodate a marquee, tepee or even a yurt.
For a relaxing treat, our spa facilities are there for you to refresh you ahead of the big day with a pool, Jacuzzi, sauna and therapy rooms.
With award-winning 4 rosette food, stunning scenery and outstanding service, The Devonshire Arms Hotel is your fairytale wedding venue.
• Three beautifully decorated rooms, accommodating 2 to 90 guests
• Option for a marquee wedding or outside ceremony on the beautiful grounds
• Outstanding wedding team to assist from the first enquiry to the big day itself
• Four rosette award winning kitchen team• Picturesque Yorkshire Dales location situated close to the River Wharfe
• Luxury bedrooms onsite and two cottages on the estate suitable for your wedding
Images: Hamish Irvine Photography