Woodhill Hall wedding venue located on a private 100-acre estate, close to the picturesque village of Otterburn in Northumberland, guarantees all our couples a fully exclusive two-day wedding experience that will burst at the seams with character, uniqueness, and style. Voted Best Wedding venue in Northumberland in 2016 and Most Romantic Wedding Venue in the North-East in 2016, our Georgian manor house has been carefully and lovingly restored to create one of the North-East’s most quirky and bespoke wedding venues.
At Woodhill Hall wedding venue we only run exclusive weddings, so you won’t find any other bridal parties on-site, nor additional exclusivity costs, just you, your family and your closest friends for a two-night wedding experience to remember.
Famed for our unique and character filled bedrooms, you’ll be sure all 16 individually designed rooms (sleeping 36 guests) are a conversation starter with your guests. With a mixture of luxurious double and single rooms over two floors and in our picturesque woodlands, we give you and your guests two nights of relaxed, unrushed luxury with no additional exclusivity costs – we assure you choosing between our beautiful bedrooms will make the wedding breakfast seating plan look easy.
Choose to tie the knot in the company of 120 of your guests in the scenic Northumbrian countryside, with stunning backdrops and views to die for. With several special locations to hold your ceremony, you can personalise your day by choosing from our Elephant Courtyard, Orangery, woodlands, or even our picturesque terrace that overlooks our enchanting 100-acre estate.
Woodhill Hall Extras
· 100-acres of private land to use exclusively as a backdrop for your photographs
· Full and exclusive hire of the estate and grounds including 16 bedrooms sleeping 36 people with no additional exclusivity fees
· Late check-out and breakfast for all your guests staying on-site before they leave
· Complimentary food tasting session for each couple allowing you to tailor your perfect wedding day menu
· Free use of our ‘Prop Shop’ that holds hundreds of items such as lanterns, easels and signs
· Four legged friends are welcome with a complimentary dog walking service during your wedding breakfast
· Three unique and different spaces to hold your reception with seating for up to 120 guests
Contact us on 01830 520657 or email email@example.com to book a viewing appointment with a member of our award-winning team and see first-hand the venue that everyone is talking about!
Images by Lee Scullion and Jamie Penfold